Verified Reviewer

Purchased $2K in materials to finish a project. Scheduled the delivery for Saturday afternoon, but that was cancelled on me by Lowe's they rescheduled for Monday then called by a few hours later to try to reschedule me for Wednesday, but I managed to stop that from happening and keep it on Monday.

Now today is Monday and my order which was supposed to happen from 9-1, I find out was not ready and not even put on the truck this morning according to the delivery company. One would think that they would call me to let me know what is going on, so I'm not waiting around all morning for a delivery that is not going to happen. Trying to call Lowe's on Panola Rd where I ordered it from, and I have been on the phone for 29 minutes as of this moment trying to reach a manager to make sure that it actually goes out on the afternoon truck.

Can't even get a manager to pick up a phone and talk to me. I hope someone at corporate can see this message and figure out why this store is so horribly run.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 5375 Fairington Road, Lithonia, GA 30038