Atwater, California

My wife and I went to the Merced store for some curtains for our bedroom.The service was so bad that we left and went to home depot where we spent $200.00 and was satisfied with the service.We went to lowes in Merced and contacted a sale person that said she could not help us but she will get someone.We waited approx 15minutes and no one came to help us.We then went to the cashier who at that time no customers was there and she said she will call for someone.An employee came and said she could not help us but she will get someone. after 10 minutes no one came, We then asked to speak to the manager and was told he was in a meeting.I give home depot an A plus and lowes an F for their service.My name is gene Briggs ( genobriggs@gmail.comm) Thanks for your time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Being a remodel contractor, I spend time at both stores in many locations. Overall I have found Home Depot employees to be both a little more helpful and friendlier. I thing management uses a different approach at HD.