Phoenix, Arizona

Ordered a light fixture Item #: 411817 Model #: 1271 SN, which is pictured on line as a 3 light fixture.I received a single light fixture.

I called the 800 number where the agent advised me that they have a disclaimer that states they are not responsible for errors on their website and I could order two more lights at 3 times the original cost if I like. She went on to say that it was pictured with 3 separate lights.

I pointed out that she was incorrect.After listening to her lies and misinformation, I asked to speak to the supervisor, all she did was to fob me off to the local store taking no responsibility to correct the issue.

Review about: Lighting Flush.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lowes - GAS RANGE DEFECTIVE AND NOT SAFE Lowes "I bought a GAS RANGE STOVE at Lowe's in Stockbridge GA 3505 MT. Zion RD, August 12 2016. In October I called the service department because the TOP of the..." Read more Lowes Kitchen Remodeling Review Lowes "Kitchen and bathroom remodel nightmare. They literally did demo in mid-October. As you can see from the photo(now feb 23), we still do not even have walls in the kitchen...." Read more Lowes - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Nevada, Missouri Lowes "Went to lowes this morning to buy a dishwasher at 48th and North Oak Trwy, I stood in the back waiting for somebody, went to the front to ask for..." Read more Lowes - Masterforge grill Lowes "Couple of days ago I was grilling dinner and had finished the steaks, turned the grill off and went into the kitchen area to eat sat down at the table..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more