2.0

Ordered a light fixture Item #: 411817 Model #: 1271 SN, which is pictured on line as a 3 light fixture.I received a single light fixture.

I called the 800 number where the agent advised me that they have a disclaimer that states they are not responsible for errors on their website and I could order two more lights at 3 times the original cost if I like. She went on to say that it was pictured with 3 separate lights.

I pointed out that she was incorrect.After listening to her lies and misinformation, I asked to speak to the supervisor, all she did was to fob me off to the local store taking no responsibility to correct the issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lighting flush. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lighting flush in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Lowes - LG REFRIGERATOR Lowes "To whom it may concern: LG Refrigerator Problem I purchased an LG Model #LSC27925ST, on 8/23/14, side by side Stainless Steel refrigerator through a Lowe's Store in Cape Coral, Florida...." Read more Lowes - Deceitful Pricing Lowes "I just found Lowe's to be completely dishonest with their prices. Recently, I noticed online that my store had some tiles on sale from $9.91 to $2.48 until 2/28/2017 (it..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more