6415 Naples Blvd, Naples, FL 34109, USA
Layout of Store

Update by user Feb 08

Lowe’s gave us a 25% refund

Original review posted by user Jan 09

This is an update on my six month journey through *** with Lowe’s and Baker Roofing Company based out of Bonita Springs, Fl.

Long story short. It took six months to get a new roof put on my house.

The new roof was patched and repaired more than my 20 year old prior roof. I asked for a 25% refund from Lowe’s. Due to the fact that the roof was put on by a bunch of amateurs not professional roofers. I received the refund in a matter of days no questions asked.

Guess they had a lot of complaints on Baker Roofing Company. I’m happy it’s over. I got my refund.

Baker Roofing Company did the best they could to fix all the problems with the roof installation. Time will tell, how long it’s going to last.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Roof Installation.

Comments

Baker Roofing is a sorry *** company. Called about new roof leaking, wall and ceiling ruined.

No damn response yet.

Called weeks ago. Should go out of business.

CriminalMonkey511

Where to begin please dont lose interest because of such a horrendous experience from he'll! I will try to touch on the biggest mishaps.

No preinstallation review checklist or completion of certicate filled out, no labor or material warranties. Someone besides the sub-contractor signed his signature and other illegal contractual transaction. Roofed over graping holds, rotten decking, no ice & water shield, no state required drip edge, used existing flashing, etc. Etc.

Ended up with more leaks than i had before Lowe's install. Enclosing I now have mold because of install was 5-1-2018.

Bottom line if you want to make Lowe's accountable no matter what you have been told please contact me. Single no results only in numbers.