I purchased 3 furniture on lowes.com on 12/1/14 and was told they would shipped to me before or on the 24th. Online it states shipped and I have nothing.

I've called 3 times and was told oh yes this is correct they will be there on or before the 24th. Today I called had to get to a "supervisor" Amanda that states sorry not until February 16th nothing we can do. I was told her Manager does not speak to the public there is nothing I can do. My Christmas dinner will now not have a table and chairs as I was guaranteed 3 times and nothing you will do Lowes.

Not discount no nothing to your consumer. What happened to customer service?! I would be fired or fire an employee that didn't go above and beyond for my customers. BEWARE of lowes.com they will take your money and do nothing for you but lie.

I now have to wait 2.5 months to get products I needed that was guaranteed would be here in time for Christmas after numerous attempts. Despicable business practices Lowes.

A discount wouldn't have solved my problem, but would have made me feel better as a consumer that you understood you made an error and care about your customers and desire them to continue shopping with you. Shame on you LOWES!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Table.

Comments