Leominster, Massachusetts

I recently went to Lowes in Leominster to buy some stuff with my 2 kids (pre-schooler and 1st grade). I went to the paint department and as I was looking for some paint brush and stains to buy, I noticed a middle aged white staff member looking in my direction, not asking if I needed help, and when I looked in his direction, he would act all busy trying to fix stuff on the shelf.

I went over to the next aisle and this man stopped "fixing stuff on the shelf and stood behind the paint desk. On the next aisle I experienced the same situation this time a middle aged white woman, not bothering to ask if I needed help but..."busy fixing stuff on the shelf with one eye in my direction. I picked out what I needed to headed for the counter, I looked back and saw the two convened together behind the paint counter.

I've spent thousands of dollars at this store when I was building my house . To the two associates, I can't change how you look at people who don't look like you but I'll be praying for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments