Ordered new refrigerator May 24 w/delivery scheduled for May 2 - no show - wouldn't fit on truck! Rescheduled for next day - no show - XPO dellivery could not find house despite talking directly to barely non-Engllish speaking driver.

Rescheduled for next day - no show - called Lowe's in Matamoras PA only to be told that my order was cancelled because "the truck did not make it back to the store in time" - whatever the heck that means!!!! Finally got delivery on May 29. During installation the XPO delivery men damaged the upper track of my Pella sliding screen door track to the point that the screen would only open half way. Since the delivery day was hot and humid I had AC on all day and only noticed the damage two days later.

Immediately called Lowe's and and was told "we will have a claims representative contact you". After no rep contact I again called Lowe's and somehow got through to Rob Clark at the Corporate Installation Support Team who asked me to send photos of the damage and he would put in a "claim and contractor would contact me". He acknowledged he received the photos and after waiting for about a week and not having further contact I sent an email to Mr. Clark on June 22 requesting name/phone of the contractor so I could contact him directly - today is July 4 and I haven't heard back from Mr.

Clark. Again contacted Lowe's and spoke to probably the 8th person about the damage I was told that the problem was not Lowe's responsibility and for me to contact XPO directly.

So while this fiasco was happening with Lowe's I was also in contact with XPO delivery company and basically had the same round around with them.

We'll submit your claim and a contractor will call you - yadda yadda!!!! STILL Waiting!!!!!!

My recourse is to contact the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney in my state of Pennsylvania and let the chips fall where they may.

the hel

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP AT LOWE'S AND BE AWARE OF THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE XPO.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Dont care about good customer service all about the money.

Comments