Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 3 appliances and completed all the forms and resubmitted all as requested but never received a rebate card. Lowes does not deserve any of my future business!

Review about: Lowes Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Same happened to me , I went to store and the store mgr gave me my rebate. They of course said “I will make an exception this time”. She should have said , It’s the right thing to do.

I also purchased two appliances during the Black Friday event and promptly submitted my rebate request. I received a letter dated 12/26/2017 stating my sales receipt did not indicate the purchase of at least two qualifying appliances.

How can that be when I submitted the receipt from Lowes clearly showing ITEMS QUALIFIED FOR REBATE and two appliances listed. I also included the actual purchase receipt. I copied the receipts and returned as instructed in the letter.

10 weeks later and nothing.Home Depot has pissed me off and now Lowes. Guess I'll be shopping at Menards.

From now on, always keep a copy of your submissions and follow up with whoever is running the rebate. Submit online too if possible.

Lowe's may not have even been running this particular rebate.

They may have hired another company to run it or it could be a completely separate deal. My last appliance rebate I had to follow up with the provider and they could see that I had submitted things correctly but the system hadn't paid me so they sent a refund.