Lindale, Texas

Over the course of the past 5 yrs., we have remodeled our home from the ground up using only Lowe's Lindale as our go-to store. We have spent thousands upon thousands with several incidents which we forgave. This past weekend, we went ahead and purchased a new washer and dryer set to be delivered today 8/6/15. We were told that they would deliver after 2. p.m. When returning the delivery call, the young man immediately developed an attitude telling me "either I was first on the list or we would have to reschedule". I was not pleased nor was my significant other since this meant taking another day off work and sitting and waiting for the delivery. When the guy got there about 8:45, he proceeded to unload the washer and dryer and was supposed to take the old out and haul it off with him. He did not want to unhook the current hoses from the washer to install the new ones we bought and that was what we paid for at check out was delivery and set up. So, David (my significant other) says just forget it and we will get a refund and take our business elsewhwere and find someone who is willing to do the job that was given to them. They could have at least told us to unhook the water hoses to the washer to avoid missed work and complete upset and extra gas and time having to deal with a refund of merchandise that was paid for in hopes that they could follow thru with the task of delivery and set up. The guy did take the old dryer out and loaded it in the truck before David had decided to not do the transaction after all. The guy did not mind taking and picking up the change that fell out of the old dryer that he left sitting outside by our fence though. Way to go Lowe’s Lindale, TX. We will never be back in there.

Sincerely disgruntled repetitive customer,

Jynifer Tyndell and David Adams

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Lowes Cons: Delivery guy.

Comments