4305 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809

I'm going to try to make a long story short. We purchased a door from this Lowe's location- front door, side glass, and storm door.

Recently, water damage started appearing on the door and the floors (my husband had tried to caulk it because we assumed there was a leak somewhere). I called Lowes and a team came out to inspect the door. They said that this a huge installation error and that in all of their careers they have never seen a door installation so badly botched. They wrote up a huge report, which also included the fact that the leak was slow and would not have shown water damage for a good while (which is why we did not discover it in the first year- the time the warranty would cover).

I called corporate and customer service was helpful at first, saying they would certainly cover the cost to put in a new door because it was 100% not our fault.

Now that it has been moved up the chain, they are saying they will do NOTHING, buuuut if you purchase a new door and installation we could maybe give a discount. So here I am, wondering how something that was completely out of my control (I paid and trusted them the first time do it right), is now being put back on me.

I will not be working with Lowe's again- for any of our purchases, nor will I recommend them to others. I thought, surely, that they prided themselves on customer service more than this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Door Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Bad Installation Services