Madison Heights, Michigan

I picked up a new troy built pressure washer at the lowes in Madison heights when i opened the box it smelled strong of gas and looks like it had been well used I took it back to the store with in 20 min its of buying it. The service person says well that's not ours we can't take they she says I wait it is our box I read the tag wrong they she told me there is no way I got it like that because the box had never been opened how would she knows weather it had be open or not I told her I wanted a refund or another pressure washer she called a manager and he says we will have to check the camera to verify your story after waiting 45 minuts he comes back and says yep that is the one we sold him.

Long story short I was treated like a criminal in front of every one at the service desk I as last I checked I have spent over

$ 20,000 at lowes this year I bought all my roofing, windows, and Wood for building a new on deck on my house I will not be spending any of my money at lowes from here on out. After getting the refund on the power washer I went to home depo and bought a new Homelite power washer I will be closing my lowes card today to be a costmer for over 20 years and treated like this I will be letting every one I know about my experience

Lowes Cons: Unprofessional customer service.

Comments

"The service person says well that's not ours we can't take they she says I wait it is our box I read the tag wrong they she told me there is no way I got it like that because the box had never been opened how would she knows weather it had be open or not I told her I wanted a refund or another pressure washer she called a manager and he says we will have to check the camera to verify your story after waiting 45 minuts he comes back and says yep that is the one we sold him."

This single sentence is one of the more incomprehensible complaints I have read here. I read it five times and still have no idea of what is being said.