Akron, Ohio
2.5

I bought a replacement warranty for a coffee maker and had to bring it in to get replaced. I was assured that when I bought this coffee maker all I had to do was bring it back and they would replace it.

I had my recpt. and the lady told me that it was still under the manufacturer's warranty and would be for an entire year even though I bought a 2 year replacement she said it wouldn't start until after the year is up.

I could not just bring the coffee maker back like I was told and I don't have time for this ***. Please train your employees as to what the warranties cover so they know exactly what it covers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Replacement.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Huge selection.

Lowes Cons: Customer service received, Lack of response, Misinformation from employees, Training on warranties.

Comments

Calverton, New York, United States #965176

Even Home Depot doesn't bait and switch...Home Depot can process a return with any item they sell, even if you found it on the street! Boycott that Lowes Monster...It will get aggravated and hungry enough to rear the "ugly monsterhead", where we can finish it off!!! It won't shrivel and prune up without a "brain shot" !!!??!?!/kill the beast.666