Tifton, Georgia

Lowe's is making false advertisement on appliances rebates. I bought appliances in two separated dates and had two receipts and they denied the one that I would get a "big" rebate and told me that it is maximum one per household!!!

Lowe's and all their employees are making false advertisement. The fact they denied the rebate that would give me more money back also tell me they are not working in favor of their costumers. On the same case, their employee that sold me the appliances said if I bought all the water supplies and other supplies for the appliances that are needed to install, they would install my appliances... surprise!!

Nobody install anything!!!

Guess what?? Home depot is my new favorite store!!!

Comments

It clearly states on the rebate that it must be a single receipt purchase and that there is a limit of one per household. Home Depot's rebate policy is the same.

Helpful.Tech
#862054

I don't disagree with their policy. Their rebates clearly state this and, frankly, Home Depot is every bit as meticulous about its rebates.