Verified Reviewer

2.8

I bought a stackable washer and dryer. and when it was delivered to me I was told it could not be stacked.

I immediately called the store to find out why because that was the whole purpose. I was told the manager would call me back and I declined I was on hold for over an hour and the manager never came to the phone. Called back several times after can't get anyone in appliances to pick up the phone no manager has ever contacted me and my stackable washer and dryer is still not stacked.

Very dissatisfied with the services offered and provided when purchasing a new washer and dryer set. Had similar issues when I purchased another washer dryer set earlier this year just lots of errors and very poor customer service from Lowes Store where the purchase was made.

User's recommendation: Buy anywhere other than Stone Mountain Lowes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Price, Ease of purchase.

Lowes Cons: Customer service at front desk, Was not able to use the product as desired.

Location: 4855 Stone Mountain Highway, Lilburn, GA 30047