2100 Washington Pike, Carnegie, PA 15106, USA
1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

I had lowes of scott township put a kitchen floor in. After 3 months i noticed bubbles.

I called it took 3 months to have them put in a new floor. Had no clue why this happened. Well a couple of months after this one was installed it happened again but worse!! I called again they gave me such a run around, They sent someone out and claimed it wad my problem..

Claiming my moisture level was high. Why did they put the floor in. I found out the people who put their floors in, used to just do carpet. So doing flooring is new to these people.

I called a flooring company for a second opion, and they said the wrong subfloor was put in. He told me to press lowes. Which i called and they gave me a HUGH runaround. I dont have the money to take them to court, and this is what they count on.

So i'm stuck with a floor that contuines to bubble. Everytime i go to wash it, i just cry!!

So take my advice go to a flooring company and not to a box store, they hire people that reputable flooring companys wouldn't! !

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments