4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

While searching for entrance to hardware tools section, I walking turning right to the entrance when I encountered a staff member walking toward me. I attempted to walk to his left assuming he would walk to his right but he stopped, blocking me from proceeding with out me reversing and turning to walk around him to his right.

As I walked around him he made a sound indicating to me that he had blocked me on purpose! I m elderly but not without integrity or feelings! I have shopped in Lowes often, in fact over the last few months have spent a couple thousand dollars while refinishing my basement. Up until now every Lowes employee has been courteous and helpful.

I normally do not shop at this particular Lowes so maybe the staff there are just not as professional! I've have reported this before but received no comments from Owes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: At this location, Lack of responsibility, His total lack of concern for my needs.

Comments

Sounds like you turned a corner into the aisle he was walking down. No being sure what you were going to do he stopped walking.

Sounds like a logical thing to do. Not his fault you turned the corner into his path of movement.

You sound a little crazy. Please read what you wrote and clarify.

Somebody was in your way and made a noise. You think this qualifies as some kind of issue that entitles you to compensation.

Really? Do you compensate the people who have to maneuver around you on the freeway because of your execrable driving?