4305 Bryant Irvin Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76132, USA

BUYER BEWARE!!! Spent $3200 to get cabinets and a vanity installed at the store on Bryant Irvin.

I received a call 3 weeks after placing the order stating that everything was in. Twenty minutes later, I received another call starting that part of the cabinet was back ordered. No one could tell me why I received the first call. Now three weeks later, and I had confirmed installation again.

An hour before the install time window was to elapse, I received another call stating that they ordered the incorrect piece, and it was damaged. All pieces had been at the store for a week (most for over 3 weeks); however, no one bothered to inspect all the pieces. I asked to have the name and phone number/email of the regional manager multiple times but was told they couldn’t provide that information to me. I did some digging and found a number on online.

Again, I was told that I couldn’t have the regional manager’s information , but I could file a corporate complaint, and I would be contacted within 24 hours.

I called the store back asking to speak to the store manager, and I was turned over to a department manager. I have yet to be able to speak to the ACTUAL store manager or a regional manager.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cabinet Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.kitchener

Why don't you just cancel the order and go elsewhere? Apparently, Lowe's doesn't really care to have your business.