Update by user Oct 30, 2014

After contacting the corporate number the following day the store manager contacted me.He indicated to me that the shift manager was incorrec.

We were given a refund.

It should have never required this much effort for their customer.Had the manager even read his own receipt he would have known he was wrong.

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2014

Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's.I purchased a replacement plan at the same time.

60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I took it back to get the replacement had my receipt in hand only to learn that the Lowe's employee did not register the replacement plan. The drill was replaced because it was within the 90 days of purchase. I was told that the previously purchased protection plan had to be repurchased because they did not transfer.

The original replacement plan cost was just given to Lowe's because they never registered and thus I received nothing in return for that $20. The attitude of the staff was that there was just nothing they could do about it. Lowes should have refunded my original $20 because I never received anything for it but they didnt agree.

In my opinion one should never buy power tools from Lowes or one should never purchase protection plans from Lowe's.Buyer beware.

Review about: Lowes Replacement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Thanks for letting me know. I'll avoid that store......