Pennsauken Township, New Jersey

The installer had to reorder a cabinet since he placed *** in the wrong spot. Finally weeks later he returned to replace the cabinet among several issues with the rest of the cabinet installation.

He then took the reordered cabinet and the rest of the replaced cabinets pieces back to lowes. But not before telling my husband that me sitting quietly in the chair while he installed the cabinets the first time, was uncomfortable to him and felt like he was being watched like a hawk...??! Ok, how many home owners watch their installers?// ALL of them, ESPECIALLY if they cost me over 18,000.00 dollars! I do have before and after pictures I will add to show exactly what I am talking about.

I'm very upset and am not telling a the whole story in sequence. He also cracked two doors while putting them back on and choose not to tell me. Not to mention he cut all my top cabinet middle shelves to fit where the hinges are, I did not ask to cut any of my shelves.The shelves have not been reordered, the installer insist they needed to be done to fit.

That is incorrect, he insisted on putting them where the door hinge is and messed the shelves up too. The entire management team is fully aware of what is going on and I have not seen any support by the store management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cabinet Installation.

Lowes Cons: Lack of responsibilty.

Comments