Long story short. We are trying to sell a second home.

Contracted Lowes, paid 6K+. Nothing went right. Wrong cabinet on one wall, not level, part of them on the slab, the other end up on the tile. I had to level so i could put countertops back on.

Can't install vent-a-hood, they drilled hole 4 inches off. It took literally 2 months of yelling to get someone in corporate to even start communicating. Promises of "so and so will be calling you by the end of the day". That has yet to happen.

Customer service reps in store called my wife ***, so called store manager said "this is your problem" on numerous occasions. In the end, can't sell a house with missing cabinets, called names, but Lowes sure has no problem taking your money and making empty promises.

The transaction started in December, took our money, and here we are, almost May, and still can't put the house on the market. I'll never buy a washer, screw, or set foot in Lowes ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cabinet Installation.

Reason of review: Most of the above.Poor cust service, horrible quality, missed delivery on numerous occasions, wrong items ordered..

I didn't like: Zero customer service, Called names by.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2017.

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1320485

Never use the big box stores contractors. They pay so little, you usually get inexperienced and/or incompetent installers.