Seller: Lowes State: California City: Downey Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 467 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Downey, California - Bad customer service

2.7
I ordered, and paid for a door at the Pico Rivera California store. A young man named Jorge was very helpful and knowledgeable. I decided that i wanted bronze hinges and door *** instead of satin nickel. When i tried to call, the operator answered giggling and transferred my call to millworks. Someone hung up the phone. I tried again and each time a young girl answers and told me when Jorge would be in. When i went in, a young girl comes out and tells me he's off. I try again the next day and a young girl tells me he opens in the morning. I called and a young girl tells me he is not scheduled for today. Lowes, please get rid of the young girls, they don't know anything and must think its time to visit with one another. And if the phone rings in one department why dosen't an employee who happens to be walking by answer it instead of letting it ring forever. It appears that the young girls are sabotaging the men's jobs. The men have families to support. The young girls have parents and boyfriends to support them. I will need to talk to the manager about the young girls rudeness. They talk in an authoritative manner and dont know nothing.

What an ignorant view of the modern world.

Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111