State: California City: Los Angeles Clear all filters (28 of 4886 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Los Angeles, California - Special Window Coverings order

2.3
Order placed & paid for on 6/9/2019. 3 Bali Verticals were delivered & installed on schedule in early July. Remaining item, cellular shade for arch window, remains on back order. I have heard various reasons from Lowe's staff regarding the last item that remains on "back order" in August. Material out of stock, material hold/QC issue, production delay. Waiting for a follow up call on 8/12 with status. Want to cancel if shade is not available for delivery the week of Aug 12. Not resolved!

Why are you complaining about Lowes? They don't make shades.

Who makes the shade you are waiting for?

Your complaint should be with them. The only information Lowes can give you is what the manufacturer gives them and I am sure it is even more frustrating for them as they have to deal with both you as their customer and a supplier who is behind in shipping.

@Anonymous

My order was placed with Lowes. Lowes represents Bali.

I have no way to follow up on my order direct with the manufacturer Bali Follow up with my local Lowes is my only choice and takes forever and when there is a back order, there is really poor customer service. The phone system is terrible. If you try to get the Operator at my local store, the phone rings and rings. I finally spoke to a manager on Friday night.

He was supposed to get me an update today. No call back and no message.

I will have to go in person. If shade is not delivered this week, I want this last item cancelled.

#1731979
@Anonymous

Lowes represents Bali by displaying their product and offering it for sale. The lead times for product production are provided by Bali.

When there are delays all Lowes can do is check on the status for you and pass that information along. They are not able to run over to a Bali factory and make you a shade. In turn Bali purchases material for their shades from other suppliers and if the are behind in shipping it will delay the order. My point is that it is not the retailers fault there is a delay and there is nothing they can do about it.

If you had ordered the shade at Home Depot or any other store that sells Bali the result would have been the same.

No need to take it out on the store, it is out of their control. Cancel the order and buy another brand if you think it will get there quicker than the Bali.

@Anonymous

Lowes Manager offer poor customer service. Do not call Lowes in the evening at 8pm.

You will be told they have to follow up with Bali next day. I was put on hold while Mgr had to login to a terminal to look up my transaction. The notes online did not make sense to him. I agree the main problem is with Bali, but Lowes is the company that took my credit card purchase on 6/9.

I have no way to know if I have been givne accurate infor from Lowes staff. Too many stories about material hold/QC issue and then production delays.

I plan to cancel this last shade and ask for a refund. I will go in person to the store- no more attempts to get refund by phone.

@Anonymous

The employees at Lowe's are having a blast, having the luxury vacation of a lifetime in Bali, Indonesia, with all of the money that they gypped their unsuspecting customers out of.

View more comments (4)
Review
#1619674 Review #1619674 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Shade Installation
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
expedite install or offer refund : get to purchase another brand

Lowes in Los Angeles, California - Dont order onine

you dont get you items
Lowes Shipping Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I will never buy from Lowes again

I bought a Bar-B-Q grill. I was promised a delivery of 8/29. The delivery guys delivered it and from here my ordeal started. I called up Lowes and they promised a replacement to be delivered on 9/1. On 9/1 I called Lowes to check on the delivery time as I had not heard from them. The manager at West Hills, CA store from where I brought the grill told me it will be delivered between 5:30 and 7:30. I stepped out and at around 12:20 PM i receive a call they are there to deliver the grill. I was almost an hour away from home and told them to reschedule as I was given a different time. I was told they will deliver on 9/2 between 9:30 and 11:30 AM. I stayed at home and when they did not arrive at 11:30 I called the store, I was on hold for almost 40 minutes and during this time I was disconnected at-least 4-5 times. Finally I was able to get hold of the manager and he told me they do not control the delivery as it is outsourced and we will get a call from the delivery company. Finally, in the evening I went to the store and they put the notes in the system for a delivery on 9/3. I have still not received the grill and I have been on the call with them for 30 minutes. This is one of the worst experiences and I do not plan to buy from Lowes again.
Lowes Manager
Cons
  • Worst customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Los Angeles, California - On line Payment Portal-No Due Date displayed-Scam for Late Fee

3.2
My paper statement was misplaced, I'm at work knowing soon the balance is due to avoid being charge interest. , I log on to Lowes Payment Portal from work to view m current account details, When is the Statement due Date? , view when the remaining balance is due. I spend 25 minutes searching for the pdf current statement,. Nothing there ! but a prompt to enroll in E-mail Statements and discontinue paper Statement. . Getting more frustrated to only Read " NO Payment is Due... and a balance of $88.87. The system is deliberately concealing, 1) the Due Date, 2) States "No Statement is available to review, and pay by What date to avoid any late fee, or unnecessary High Interest charges. My Home Depot , Visa, Amex, etc all provide on line payment Portals containing viewable/printable pdf of current and past statements. The DUE DATE is prominently displayed, along with balance to avoid any interest fee's. Lowes deceptively states NO Payment is due... in order to charge me, and millions of other consumers usury rate interest by confusing the consumer, withholding important accounting details so we , A) miss the due date and get hit with a $38.00 Late Fee + enormous interest... This failure to prevent the consumer from viewing important key payment details is by design . I will no longer use my Lowes card, and only Amex for future Lowes Purchases. Furthermore, the Agent hung up on me when I called to complain and ask when is the Due Date for my Statement, he kept urging me to sign on for E-mail future bills that would discontinue my paper statement. I will never go to this method . Lowes system deliberately leaves due date so they built in missed payment and huge interests fee's to increase the bottom line on the backs of the unsuspecting consumers by the millions... This is obvious..

If you have deferred payment, double check when the time is up. Mine was April but showed up on March statement that deferral was over. We had a deck built, my balance was a bit over 2,000, my interest was 2300.

synchrony bank manages lowe's cards. two times they either failed to send a bill, or it came late.

each time i was charged more in fees than i had ever saved with their 5% discount. same thing happened with my murphy USA card.

now both cards are cut up in fine pieces in the trash. never happens with other cards and they also offer discounts.

Geez... pay the $88.88 already and be done with it!

Then maybe you can pay your boss back the $10.00 for the hour you stole from him for the 25 minutes you took for your personal business and the time it took to write this review.

By the way... Lowe’s doesn’t get the interest due on the cridit card, Syncronicity bank does.

@PCFL1592

Shilling for Lowes? Are you trolling for them Lowes, Or the Bank?

Which one of these Criminal Cabal Enterprises are you working for to search out legitimate negative remarks? Why are you taking the time to write dumb responses that don't concern you? It is Consumers Legal Right,Regulated by many Federal Laws, FTC etcc...

many Regulations governing this... for credit card customers to receive detailed Account information, such as the *** Due Date disclosure !

@Los Angeles

I work for the individual. I’m not the one doing business, therefore, complicit in supporting these “Criminal Cabal Enterprises “ as you put it.

I will point out their fallacy to anyone whom is a willing participant in the bondage such organizations place the individual in. Take responsibility for your actions, payoff your debt and borrow mo more.

Besides... the due date was disclosed in the paper statement the OP received.

Lowes has nothing to do with the account. Call the company that issued the card.

If you know your payment is due soon why don't you just make a payment?.

You must share part of the blame. They sent you a bill that you couldn't keep track of.

View more comments (5)
Product
Lowes Credit Card
Cons
  • On line payment portal omits statement
  • Phone agent hung up on me
  • Customer service and inability to leave feedback
On line Payment Portal Omits Due Date to charge Interest Fees
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes - Dishwasher Installation Review from Los Angeles, California

1.1
Ordered a dishwasher from Lowes in Long Beach, California. I should have known. Only after they received my card information, was when Justin informed me that this was a special order to be delivered from the manufacturer (GE). This took two weeks for delivery, then another week for an installation appointment. Eddie, the supposed installer, shows up only to try to hustle me into having another electrical outlet installed. Said he could not install the new dishwasher . I then decided to return everything for a complete refund. We get to the store then have to wait for almost an hour because the cashier kept pulling up the wrong invoice numbers. She had no clue as to what she was doing. The manager, Doug, was of very little help. It was an awful experience from start to finish.
Lowes Dishwasher Installation
Cons
  • Customer no service
Order processing issue

Lowes Staff Review

Lowe's in Apple Valley Ca. Worst customer service,starting with management .can't even answer a question.

Rocking Chair Review

1.3
I bought a racking chairs for my backyard They submit my order and then they keep sending me we have delay in your orders They don't even give me a call to Explain what's going on When I called today which after 3 weeks they said we cancel your order.
Review
#701917 Review #701917 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Order processing issue

Lowes - Staff Review from Los Angeles, California

Rudest people I've ever encountered, didn't take the time to help and were clueless to simple questions.

i bought a bosch drilldriver and added the one year protection plan. bosch has a 3 year already and thought it would kick in after that.but it does not.

lowe's is ripping people off with these plans. i have talked to the bosch's people and in fact the tool was covered for 3 years and that lowe's 1 year should have made it 4.lowe's is making a killing off of these plans

Barbecue Grill Review

2.7
Have a bad experience at Lowe's with management in pico Rivera ca was waiting for a confirmation to pick up a barbecue grill for 35 minutes got a confirmation to pick up the girl the next day so when I go pay management tells me that no and changes the time on me was a great place to shop but not anymore

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111

2.1
Compare

Granite Countertop Review

3.7
Paid Lowes $11, 000 for cracked granite countertops and blinds that will not stay open and a backsplash that was never installed. Their rep stated the countertop had been repaired before it was installed. Cannot get them to return my calls.
Damaged or defective