State: California City: Los Angeles Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (1 of 296 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

I will never buy from Lowes again

I bought a Bar-B-Q grill. I was promised a delivery of 8/29. The delivery guys delivered it and from here my ordeal started. I called up Lowes and they promised a replacement to be delivered on 9/1. On 9/1 I called Lowes to check on the delivery time as I had not heard from them. The manager at West Hills, CA store from where I brought the grill told me it will be delivered between 5:30 and 7:30. I stepped out and at around 12:20 PM i receive a call they are there to deliver the grill. I was almost an hour away from home and told them to reschedule as I was given a different time. I was told they will deliver on 9/2 between 9:30 and 11:30 AM. I stayed at home and when they did not arrive at 11:30 I called the store, I was on hold for almost 40 minutes and during this time I was disconnected at-least 4-5 times. Finally I was able to get hold of the manager and he told me they do not control the delivery as it is outsourced and we will get a call from the delivery company. Finally, in the evening I went to the store and they put the notes in the system for a delivery on 9/3. I have still not received the grill and I have been on the call with them for 30 minutes. This is one of the worst experiences and I do not plan to buy from Lowes again.
Review
Service
Lowes Manager
Cons
  • Worst customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111