State: California Product: Lowes Kitchen Remodeling Clear all filters (1 of 27 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes Kitchen Remodel

2.3
I totally agree. I had Lowes remodel our kitchen cabinets and countertop. The countertop was relatively seamless, but contractor who did the cabinets was a complete idiot. I paid $527 for him to protect the floors during the kitchen demolition and he did not protect them at all. He put a couple deep gouges in our nice Pergo floors. He told me he would fix them, but has not done anything. He also scratched the floor badly while reinstalling the stove. At first he told me he protected the floor with a board and was very careful, and there were no scratches on the floor. After I told him to inspect the floor, he saw the scratches, but he blamed it on the age of the floor. He said the floors were "ancient" and "brittle" and that anything would scratch them. Lowes backs him up so there is nothing I can do about it. This is ridiculous. If you are thinking of having Lowes work on your kitchen, don't do it!
Review
Service
Lowes Kitchen Remodeling
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Quality of work
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$20000
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111