State: California Product: Lowes Manager Clear all filters (2 of 296 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Adelanto, California - Unfair business practices; misleading advertising

Lowes - Unfair business practices; misleading advertising
I browsed the holiday liquidation display today and the display shows a big sign 75% off. In the display were glass craft blocks which are $10.98 each. I decided to purchase four for my wife. At the customer service counter they informed me they were not on sale. I spoke with Zwey, the manager, who insisted there was nothing wrong with the display that I have to read the fine print. The discount print was about 2-3" block letters. I never did see any fine print. These items should never have been on display comingled with holiday items if not included with a 75% discount. It totally misinforms and misleads the buyer. The attitudes of both customer service clerk and manager have much training also. Just a simple purchase like this will cause me not to shop there ever again.

It doesn't matter much, because from what I know of their corporate environment paired your "review" , I can say you're not the kind of customer they want: bargain scraper, complainer, social media stalker, returns 70% of merchandise for for a refund.......etc,etc,etc

Review
Service
Lowes Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Brawley, California - Purchased a Hitachi drill/impact drill combo

Lowes - Purchased a Hitachi drill/impact drill combo
there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see if there was any available and to my surprise it was in stock. I purchased the combo, I received the confirmation number, and the purchased was charged to my debit card. A few minutes later I get a call from my local Lowe's. I was on the phone with the store manager and she was explaining to me that the item was in stock but it was missing the battery and charger. I asked he if she could order the missing parts and I would pick them up some other time. She refused and told me that it was not possible. I told her I was on my way to the store. After arriving I get greeted with a very sarcastic manager. after showing her all my paper work and explaining to her that the purchase has gone through on my debit card she goes on to tell me that the order has been cancelled and that all she could to is give me a 10% discount on another combo kit which was priced at $179. I ask to talk to cor prate, and after talking to the "Carlos" the corporate suit he goes on to tell me that there is nothing he can do and that the final decision is with the general manager. In the end I ended up getting charged and with no product.

Never order online and pick up at the store. I did last year and not only did they not have it in stock at the store like the website said it did, I was charged for the item and never got my money back even after complaining.

Review
Service
Lowes Manager
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111