State: California Product: Lowes Replacement Clear all filters (5 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes advertisment designed to make you come into store

I was looking for led bulbs on the internet after Christmas for deals. Lowe's $.99 a bulb 60 watt replacement. I got to store they say it was black Friday that was weeks ago I told they should take that off the internet I drove 60 miles to get these bulbs. I thought I could trust the computer for amount and stock. But to my dismay the next day same thing in my search for led bulbs after I told the, they should remove their store from the search. America has lost its edge Lowes doesn't care the business comes in lie cheat and steal! This the 3rd strike for me never again for Lowes I know when people just want to take your money they don't care how they get it!
#1119578

sounds like what happened to me but i knew it was my fault.

my browser had a saved page for home depot showing their black friday deals when i thought i was online checking out that weeks sales.

went to the store and found out obviously the items i wanted, a shop vac and some others, were in fact NOT on sale. i checked their website on one of their terminals and the correct page showed.

when i got home i realized that my laptop had somehow become disconnected from the wifi and i was in fact looking at a cached page. once i fixed that issue, the hd page reloaded with the same page i had just seen in the store.

You can't remove yourself from 'searches' on the internet. Search engines cache and save pages and information.

This is your fault. Call the store and confirm stock before driving 60 miles (who does that?) to save a few cents on some light bulbs.

@Anonymous

I completely disagree - we have come to depend on ecommerce - it should be accurate, we should be able to trust it. But more important, if the website advertised it at that store, the store should have provided a comparable product at the same price - otherwise it seems very much like false advertising to me.

View more comments (3)

Lowes in San Jose, California - Lowe's GE Dishwasher - Received Damaged

I ordered a new GE Dishwasher and it was received damaged. I called Lowe's about it and they told me they would get a new replacement one out to me and pickup the damaged one the next day. Lowe's never showed the next day. I called and they didn't know what I was talking about because the pickup and replacement was never put into their system. Now I've got to wait another week minimum for the replacement, and another day for them to pick up the damaged unit. I also had to pay a second time for their lack of responsibility for their duty to get it to me right on the first time. It's not over yet. My suggestion is, Don't buy from Lowe's.
Lowes Replacement
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Damaged goods
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Ge Dishwasher

Lowes in La Habra, California - Horrendous customer service.

Assistant store manager Jessica is the reason I don't like going to Lowes. She is a shining example of horrible customer service. Ironically, the people working for her were decent. Slow to help customers...but decent on the whole. Here's my latest Lowe's horror story: My wife and I had saved for years to build our dream kitchen. I ordered a $600 window at Lowe's, among a few other items, because they had a sale going. It arrived in 2 weeks as promised, and I called to schedule a pickup. When I arrived I waited 20 minutes for them to find my window (not terrible, but not the "immediate pickup" I was promised on the phone). Well come to find out the window was damaged. I pointed that out to Assistant Manager Jessica along with telling her that my install was planned for 2 days from now and her response was, "Well you shouldn't have scheduled an install so close to pickup of the window." Excuse me? Was I supposed to anticipate that Lowe's was going to screw up and damage my window or something? She offered to replace the window or give us 10% off. When I said I wasn't happy with the 10% off idea she told me, "I wasn't done talking yet" in the most condescending tone I have ever heard used toward an adult, and shook her head like she was talking to a 5 year old child. She pointed out that I already got 10% off the window when I purchased it. Of course I got 10% off when I purchased it! It was on sale! That's why I bought it at Lowe's in the first place! Believe me, if it were on sale anywhere else I would have gone there instead. I demanded a replacement window, which they agreed to. Then I continued to wait another 43 minutes for them to find the door I already scheduled a pickup for. They had this door in stock as a regular item and it took them 43 minutes to get it to the front of the store! When I told Assistant Manager Jessica that I was *** pissed" with their delays, poor customer service, damaged window, and her condescending attitude she told me that she didn't appreciate my language and walked away. I never raised my voice and used a single expletive to describe my current demeanor (seriously, check the tape) after taking delivery of a broken window, waiting over an hour for them to give me an in-stock door I already paid for, and tolerating her attitude and that's how she's going to end it? I thought I should have been thanked for keeping such calm attitude. Apparently not. Thanks Lowe's for delivering quality customer service once again.
Lowes Replacement
Cons
  • Customer service from assist manager
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes & Samsung get $, tell customer "get lost"

Purchased Samsung NX58h5600SS (CR recommended highly) from Lowe's November 2014. Not heavy users of oven, but we followed instructions closely and as per manual tried self-cleaning function in January 2015. This caused a streak inside oven door window and cracks / discoloration on bottom interior oven panel. Manufacturer-authorized technician replaced panel, took door apart, cleaned window. Self-clean in April 2015 resulted in >multiple< dark brown streaks inside door window, making it difficult to observe items being baked. Technician said Samsung considered defect "cosmetic", wouldn't authorize door replacement. Contacted Lowe's, they expressed supreme indifference, offered no help, gave us no contact information for Samsung, then rudely blew us off.

your problem isn't with lowes, its samsung or the warranty provider if you bought one.

if you didn't buy one, thats your problem and entirely on you after 30 days. not the reseller.

Lowes Replacement
Cons
  • Rudeness
  • Indifference to complaint
  • Unwillingness to offer assistance
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • defects
  • Oven
  • Self-cleaning
  • Oven Window

Lowes in Valencia, California - Still waiting.

I purchased a Samsung Washer and Dryer on a Black Friday Sale. I paid for this Washer and Dryer in full. It is February and I do not have the items that I purchased or a deliver date. I was told that Samsung was offering a replacement of equal or better value. I was told that I could choose between 5 models. I go to the store to pick which one I wanted only to be told they do not have any complete sets in stock. I might add that I was originally promised deliver in December or Jan at the latest.

This is not the first time that Lowe's has done this with Samsung, it happened in 2010 as well. Lowe's (and Samsung) knew this was you going to happen, based on the previous year, and the greed of beating out the competitors.

If I were you, I would contact a lawyer to see if you can seek compensation, because they were misleading and deceptive about product availability.

they over sold, and now it looks like you're too late because those poor bastards can't feed their kids, you think they give a *** about your washer and dryer? if I recall they were half price. still worth the wait.

That is interesting about the stock especially since they seem to have been getting negative press in the news lately.

I dont know what changes their making, but my Lowe's stock is going through the roof! Wall Street is loving them!!!

ITS A HUGE BUY RIGHT NOW! They are doing something right, stock has'nt been this high in years.

I know that I got an excellent deal, but I still do not think it is too much to have something that I paid for over two months ago. I paid over $1,700 with tax after it was all said and done.

I bought this a week after black friday.

If they should have not sold it if they were not able to deliver the product. Most stores for the true black friday deals only sell what they have on hand.

Not to be rude but they were selling those items for dirt cheap. If you check other companies that out of those appliances too because of aggressive pricing.

So you will have to just wait or pay more, as simple as that.

P.S. they just cut all the commisions and spiffs so good luck with getting any help from anyone too.

View more comments (5)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111