State: California Product: Lowes Sales Representative Clear all filters (3 of 40 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Yuba City, California - Terrible customer service

4.0
Went to the Yuba City Ca. Store today around 3:30pm to pick-up some parts to repair my home irrigation system and was in the aisle trying to determine what fittings I needed , a sale associate walked past me no hello or do you need help so I continued to look for my fittings still no can I help you he grabbed a ladder moving it by my side went up it and got a couple merchandise boxes and started putting them on the shelf still no can I help you so Ilooked a little longer and could not find what I needed so I asked him if the item was still made and he said NO make your own. Well as this item is an item that I know is used quite a bit I did not believe it was no longer available so I put the fittings back and left and drove across the street to Home Depot and purchased my fittings, they had all of them including the one the lowes rep said they were not available. This man was so uninterested in doing his job and looked angry just being there I thought you should know. I did not get his name but he was thin, 6’, Caucasian, with tattoos on his arms. I only spent around 8 dollars this time but I will be building fences at my home 84’ in fact and I will be purchasing that material at Home Depot even thoughI had planned to purchase it at lowes. Sorry but I do not have to put up with that type of attitude.

Lowe's is a self service home improvement store. That's how they can charge less for their products than the full service stores that went out of business because people only want to save a few bucks and don't actually care about getting service or not.

This has been going on for 40 years and it is only going to get worse with all the internet shopping going on.

Unfortunately the stores that have the people and are willing to provide actual customer service are all gone now. So deal with it.

@Anonymous

Lowes is most definitely not a self service home improvement store that is why there are employees on the sales floor to assist customers. You should really get your facts together before you make stupid comments, oh wait you are anonymous you think you can say whatever you want. Sad!!!!

@Anonymous

The employees are there to put freight away. Lowe's doesn't want knowledge on the floor, they want you to do your own research using their stunning website.

View more comments (2)
Review
#1271972 Review #1271972 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Sales Representative
Cons
  • Customer service employee
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Terrible Customer Service

Lowes in Redding, California - Bad service

2.0
Second time in a month. First time was the aggressive worker in power tools. He was already mad because he had to come help me. Then he told me he would go find me one of those dewalt cordless power tool kits they had on sale, because their computer shows they have 4 left. Another customer asked him something and so he started helping that guy. I waited patiently, after he was done helping the other guy, he just ignores me, so i ask him again and he sighs and then raised his voice and said look man, if its not out here then we are out. I said you told me you were gonna go look for it. Then he says are we gonna have a problem here, repeats it 3 times. So i started looking for other workers, then he says we're not gonna have a problem and goes look for it. As i was asking for help from another customer, he brings over the tool kit and says to her, i got this, i was helping him. Tells me he will bring it up front for me because he cant risk it being stolen. How offensive. Couple weeks later i buy a space electric heater, was'nt powerful enough so i returned it two weeks later. When i got there the girl working there looked busy working on something, their were no customers. So i waited her coworker tells her to help me first, i could see she was already annoyed i was there. She looks at me for a moment, then says are you returning or exchanging. I told her i just needed to refund it. I put it on the counter first thing she does is smell it. Then she wispers something to her coworker. She looks at the receipt and says to me i will do it this time but next time if it smells like marujuana again i cant refund it for you. What? Marujuana, how could it smell like marujuana i dont smoke it, i dont touch it, i dont grow it. Then she says well it smells weird. I said weird dont mean marijuana. These lowes employees are such ***. I will never shop at that one again.

Lowes Sales Representative Review

I ordered a fridge and when inquiring on date of delivery ut wasnt the day I was promised! The lady that helped me wash Sherrie!! What kind of service is that leaving a pregnant lady with hot water in the summer time without a fridge!!! Had i known how bad their service was I would have gone elsewhere!

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111