State: California City: Poway Clear all filters (2 of 4877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Poway, California - LAR Account

Most of the cashiers don't know how to transact this account. Yesterday I was at the checkout while I walked the cashier through how to do it. it took about 20 minutes. Today was different and worse. The very pleasant young lady called someone. It wasn't working, so she did as instructed over and over and over until it didn't work. No one would come help her. The solution was to have me ring up at customer service. They might want to change the name to customer disservice. She was not very good and not very pleasant. I like the people and I like the store. The training stinks.
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
It is not up to me to spend time training. $100 doesn't cover my time for training for them over 10 times.

Lowes in Poway, California - Lowe's Refuses to Honor Extended Warranty!

Another "Do Not Use Lowe's Extended Warranty Plan" complaint because Lowe' refuses to honor it. I have been trying to have my Samsung front load washer repaired since last JULY. La Mesa, CA Appliance has been to my house numerous times and cannot repair it. La Mesa Appliance told me more than once to "bolt the washer to the floor", which voids the warranty. I am still in the process of getting this resolved. Lowe's must not pay fair market appliance repair because their vendors (La Mesa Appliance) treat the customers/consumers horribly. I am just beginning my process of the paper trail. I will be contacting the BBB, Lowe's Corp. Office, etc.

I am having the same problem only they are telling me they are not going to honor the contract due to where they conveniently put the serial number sticker. They put it on the inside of the door where it was wet and rubbed by the door.

The only sticker out of several that has any wear at all! I refuse to buy from Lowes again.

I have to agree. Still trying to get a replacement burner for a Fridgaire stove since Nov 2009.

First company said "stove was grease issue and will not resolve". Hah, stove was clean. Grease was on serial tag down below. Second Jan 2010 company say ordering part.

Nothing yet and Lowe's EWP has been less than helpful. :(

I would call the number on the bottom of your receipt. Its a complaint/compliment hotline for lowes that sends you to corporate office. The complaint is taking then sent back to the Lowes store that sold you the appliance, they have a timeline to resolve your issue and send it back to corporate.

View more comments (2)
Review
Product
Lowes Warranty

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111