State: California City: Sunnyvale Clear all filters (4 of 4884 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Sunnyvale, California - Great decision partnering with Lowe's

5.0
We have been partners with Lowes for a decade now. I have nothing but great experience with them. I love how they go above and beyond to please customers. That's our quote too, maybe thats why we get along so good. I was able to provide better life for my family and to create job. I would not wish for nothing more. Lowe's Is a great partner! It has opened many doors for our plumbing business, we build a great customer and contractor bond, it was more than what I have expected. Just like on every other business partnership should work both ways, not only good for subcontractors. I would recomed any contractor about there to give Lowes a shoot, you will not regret it. Once again, worked for us
Review
Pros
  • Love it
Work Experience or Job Application

Lowes in Sunnyvale, California - Refrigerator is still sitting on the first floor 2 weeks later

1.7

Update by user Sep 11, 2018

Finally the 6th attempt, this morning after 9:00 am, two people came and moved the refrigerator to the second floor where our kitchen is. They could have done that the first time instead of having us wait so many times and for so long.

We have never seen 4 people crew after all.

They parked their truck in the back and blocked my drive way. They should have parked in the front of the townhouse.

Update by user Sep 10, 2018

I am hourly rated contractor work at client office and each time I had to take time off to wait for the delivery. I wasted 10 hours (each time is 2 hour window) to be at home in order to receive the delivery.

Original review posted by user Sep 10, 2018

We bought LG refrigerator including free delivery and setup from Lowes Sunnyvale store. After 7 days, the refrigerator was delivered to our door. However, the two delivery people said they could not take this to the kitchen which is on the second floor. We were told they need 4 people crew to move the refrigerator to upstairs. Then I called Lowes Delivery department to reschedule. 2nd time, no one showed up, 3rd time, still the same two people came, could not do the move. The 4th time, Lowes still sent two people. I called Lowes and asked to speak to the supervisor, her name was something like Kourtney. She apologized and promised additional 20% discount on the refrigerator and told us next day (Sunday) or the latest following Monday to send 4 people crew. Again the 5th time, we waited till 9:15 AM this morning, no one showed up. Therefore, I called Lowes delivery department and was told we were not on their Monday schedule. Again I asked to speak to the supervisor, this time it was Sovia (or Sophia). She told me she had schedule for tomorrow (Tuesday) delivery and for sure they would send 4 people. Let's wait and see if tomorrow we will see 4 people crew from Lowes delivery department. I seriously doubt about it after so many time promises and failed every time. The delivery person even told me that I could pay someone else to do the move. Why? I paid Lowes for the delivery.
Review
#1351965 Review #1351965 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Customer service is terrible
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Sunnyvale, California - Worst Delivery Service Ever

1.8
Placed an order online for a refrigerator, got a call that night confirming delivery for the next day. Great. Delivery guy calls me the next morning and says, "I'll be there in 10 minutes". Great. 1 hour later. Nothing. 2 hours later. Still nothing. I call the driver. "Oh, I couldn't find your unit. I can't deliver it today. You'll get it tomorrow." The next day. Not a word from the driver or Lowe's. I call Delivery department but nobody picked up for 30 minutes. Can't reach the driver either. I call corporate and they apologize and tell me that the local store will contact me within 24 hours for an explanation. The next day (2 days post initial delivery date) I call local Lowe's. "Oh, it says it has been delivered." Delivery guy blatantly lied. I speak to a manager. "I don't know what happened but I'll try to get you your fridge tomorrow" It's been 3 days since I was supposed to get my refrigerator. Most of my produce has spoiled. Save yourself the nightmare and purchase elsewhere. It will prevent any headaches.
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Worst delivery service ever
  • Floor associate told me false information
Problem with delivery
$2000
Let the company propose a solution
Resolved Featured

Resolved: Lowes in Sunnyvale, California - Misleading Information For Warranty

Lowes - Misleading Information For Warranty

Update by user Apr 30, 2015

It took several weeks, but lowes executive management worked out a compromise with me which was not perfect, but the best of a bad situation; the manufacturer of the water heater ( Whirlpool) was not interested in accommodating the customer at all, so Lowes stepped up to the plate and we had a deal.

Update by user Apr 08, 2015

After a long phone conversation with the executive offices, and a potential resolution of total replacement at no cost to me, I was contacted by the local Lowe's Sunnyvale Ca., store manager to tell me that the proposed solution by the executive office was NOT going to happen. I was very surprised to say the least.

The local manager called Whirlpool to see if they would extend the 6 yr hot water heater service contract to a 12 year; but they, of course, said no. So, I was told that the ONLY solution was a partial refund to compensate me for the error on Lowe's part. I would be STUCK with 100% of any cost after 6 years. Not what I wanted to hear, since my original request was to purchase two hot water heaters that have at least a 10 parts/labor support by the manufacture or with the additional purchase of extended warranty.

My decision was made for me by a no win option from Lowe's; take the money or nothing. So I took the money, and still now have a product that I do not want, and a personal liability for all expenses after the 6 yr of service.

Go Figure, IS THAT FAIR ? Only if I do not need service from year 6 and beyond.

Original review posted by user Apr 02, 2015

I was looking for replacement water heaters with a ten year service warranty from the original manufacture. After talking to a Lowes sale rep, I purchased two hot water heaters (6 yr coverage from Mfg) and the 5 year "extended warranty" from Lowes. Was I surprised to learn that the Lowes service coverage is ONLY for the 5 years ( after the first year from Mfg) for labor only; I was under the impression from the BIG letters on the front pages of the web site that it was a 5 year extension after the Mfg service was over ... or a total of 11 years. NOT TRUE according to customer service. When I originally talked to a sale person I was told that the 5 year warranty was in addition to the Mfg warranty. When calling customer service, and explaining the situation, their answer was to return the water heater for a refund. But the labor was at my expense. This certainly is not very practical; after installation, the cost of return is out of line with the value involved. The customer service department is only lip service and is not really there to "assist" the customer .... they just take the complaint and "file" it under your phone number. AND worst, then they say " is there anything else I can do for you today?" THAT IS AN INSULT TO ONE'S INTELLIGENCE. If corporate is reading this, maybe there will be a correction ..... stay posted.
Product
Lowes Warranty
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
I want now, as originally requested from Lowes salesman, two water heaters with ten year warranty(s)

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111