State: California City: Upland Clear all filters (2 of 4877 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Lowes in Upland, California - $1400+, 12 DAYS LATER, BOTCHED IN-STOCK ORDER SNAFU, 4 PERSONS ON THE PHONE LATER....

I had carpets installed by Empire.. no problem. Had new hardwood floors put in by local company... no problem. Had half the interior of the house painted...small problem with baseboards being masked an painted...but essentially no problem. Went to Lowes and spent 3 hours selecting blinds that had to be special ordered...BIG PROBLEM. That was on May 17th. The special order arrived and the subcontractor from Lowes never responded to their Faxes and when we called his voicemail was full. After two days and many phone calls we convinced them to place the order with another contractor to install blinds. The contractor arrived and installed the special order blinds. BUT the in stock blinds we selected was not cut. After I returned the blinds and went back to pick them up I was going to try to put them in myself, but decided I would be better off having Lowes do the job I paid them to do. Today the Manager was too busy to speak with me and would have someone return my call tomorrow morning. Mind you the contract said the job would be finished by June 6th. I do not suffer fools well. I will have no more dealings with Lowes. Long as I can read directions and Home Depot and YouTube is around, if I can learn to install a toilet I will "KEEP IMPROVING" by myself!
Review

Lowes employee shattered my rear windsheild and has yet to reimburse me!!

Lowes employee shattered my rear windsheild and has yet to reimburse me!!
I went to pick up a load of lumber after placing a $600 phone order. As the employee was helping my husband load the plywood the employee shoved the corner of a piece of plywood into my trucks rear window and shattered it! The senior assistant manager in charge filled out a claim form and took some pictures gave us his business card and said we should be hearing from someone in 24-48 hours never gave us a copy or even showed us it or had us sign anything. Its now been over 48 hours and have heard NOTHING!! We own a pool cleaning business and couldn't work without a window due to the harsh chemicals in the back of the truck so we were forced to replace the window ourselves or lose income and not work! We called Lowes again today and was referred to the claims dept where we had to leave a voicemail and still have heard nothing but crickets on their end. Definitely the last time I will ever shop at any Lowes or refer them to anyone else. I shouldve known by the poor customer service support we received while ordering from the Oceanside,CA location that it was poor company to work with. Wish I would have gone to Home Depot before driving 30 minutes to the San Marcos, CA location!!

I am seeing a pattern here. I think someone from Lowes keeps leaving posts on others complaints calling them lazy and ***.

You are not fooling anyone Mr. get off your butt.

Kind of hard to load it ourselves when the dummy brought our phone order out on a forklift.

@Anonymous

You would have complained when it naturally took them longer to pull the order by hand. Plus the loaders probably had 10 orders like that before yours and another 10 after, I'd use a forklift too.

And people wonder why it's so hard to get someone to "help" them load something at a lumberyard. Something slips and now the customer wants big money in the way of "compensation". Load your own truck and you wouldn't have to worry about someone else touching it.

View more comments (3)
Review
Loss
Tags
  • shattered windsheild

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111