State: California City: Yuba City Product: Lowes Sales Representative Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Yuba City, California - Terrible customer service

4.0
Went to the Yuba City Ca. Store today around 3:30pm to pick-up some parts to repair my home irrigation system and was in the aisle trying to determine what fittings I needed , a sale associate walked past me no hello or do you need help so I continued to look for my fittings still no can I help you he grabbed a ladder moving it by my side went up it and got a couple merchandise boxes and started putting them on the shelf still no can I help you so Ilooked a little longer and could not find what I needed so I asked him if the item was still made and he said NO make your own. Well as this item is an item that I know is used quite a bit I did not believe it was no longer available so I put the fittings back and left and drove across the street to Home Depot and purchased my fittings, they had all of them including the one the lowes rep said they were not available. This man was so uninterested in doing his job and looked angry just being there I thought you should know. I did not get his name but he was thin, 6’, Caucasian, with tattoos on his arms. I only spent around 8 dollars this time but I will be building fences at my home 84’ in fact and I will be purchasing that material at Home Depot even thoughI had planned to purchase it at lowes. Sorry but I do not have to put up with that type of attitude.

Lowe's is a self service home improvement store. That's how they can charge less for their products than the full service stores that went out of business because people only want to save a few bucks and don't actually care about getting service or not.

This has been going on for 40 years and it is only going to get worse with all the internet shopping going on.

Unfortunately the stores that have the people and are willing to provide actual customer service are all gone now. So deal with it.

@Anonymous

Lowes is most definitely not a self service home improvement store that is why there are employees on the sales floor to assist customers. You should really get your facts together before you make stupid comments, oh wait you are anonymous you think you can say whatever you want. Sad!!!!

@Anonymous

The employees are there to put freight away. Lowe's doesn't want knowledge on the floor, they want you to do your own research using their stunning website.

View more comments (2)
Review
#1271972 Review #1271972 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Sales Representative
Cons
  • Customer service employee
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Terrible Customer Service

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111