Barberton, Ohio
1.3

Been waiting over 3 months to het our fence installed. Told we had to pay first which we did.

They did deliver the fence had an installatin date if 8 /12/19 finally. My husband took a day off work nobody showed up or called. I called the project manager told him we were upset and it was unprofessional. Told him to call me and let me know what was going on.

As of yet no phone call. We paid quite a bit for this fence

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Comments

OppositeDobermanPinscher

I'm a Lowe's Fence Installer. When would you like it done? Jim 5280 Remodeling

Lowe's typically pays the contractors they hire around 60% of what the contractor would get paid if they had gotten the job without lowe's being involved. That's why no one wants to do any work for them except contractors that are substandard or don't know what they are doing.

You are actually better off that they haven't shown up. Contact an actual fence contractor, pay a little more, and be a lot more satisfied with the outcome.

@Anonymous

I agree with you 100%.

h.kitchener

Lowe's is probably having problems getting whomever they contract with for fence installations to actually do the work or they actually don't have anyone to do the job for the price Lowe's wants to pay them. If you paid by credit card then contact Lowe's and tell them the delay is unacceptable and you want your money back in order to find a more reliable contractor on your own.

There are many small and large fence installation companies out there. Contact a couple and get an estimate while you wait for Lowe's to credit your card or refund you what you paid. If they delay or refuse then dispute the charge for work not accomplished, etc.

If you paid by check then you may have to threaten legal action. Going thru these big box stores for projects like this is usually a mistake as you never know who they will send out to do the job---or when.