Greene, New York

My Mother is in a Burn Unit ICU as she was in a horrific house fire and has lost everything and Lowes would not place my Mothers card on hold or cancel it without a written letter. This is disgusting and I am taking legal action for stress and anxiety they have caused me and the rudeness of the two woman who I spoke with for their disrespect and rude, antagonistic behavior towards me.

They have no care or compassion for their customers nor do they have trained employees to deal with a tragic situation. I will now and forever go to Home Depot who without any questions not only cancelled my Mother's credit card but offered their prayers. Home Depot is truly professional and I am grateful for their support and compassion during this tragic time.

Thank you Home Depot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lowes Cons: Brain dead employees.

Comments

Sorry to hear about your Mother. From my experience, Lowe's is not the bank.

They do not have any authority to do anything with consumer credit. It is an agreement between the consumer and the lending company. Maybe you contact the lending company who does control the credit account.

Good luck and God bless.

I can't speak to the Rudeness of the two ladies.

I take it was you trying to cancel her card as she was in the ICU. Unless you have power of attorney for your mother, you have no legal right to cancel her card. They were correct in not letting you cancel the card as they do not know that is what your mother who owns the card wants.

Lowes is a credit card company?