WE BOUGHT CARPET FROM LOWE'S THEY ADVERTISE 10% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY .WE DIDNOT GET IT. THEY SAID BECAUSE IT WAS A SPECIAL ORDER.

I WOULD LIKE TO GET OUR DISCOUNT ON $1831.34 MATERIALS-LABOR $486.57. WE HAVE BOUGHT CARPET 2-3 TIMES OVER THE YEARS'THE CARPET I ORDERED ON OCT, 3 2016 WAS FROM CANADA. I WASN'T TOLD IT WAS FROM CANADA,I WOULD HAVE ORDERED CARPET WHERE I COULD GET IT QUICKER.

I TRIED TO TRACK MY ORDER DOWN AND CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT DATE IT IS COMING. ID# 090750212277 TRACKING #084650 PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER IF YOU WANT KEEP ME AS A CUSTOMER.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $283. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes carpet installation from Lowes was uncertain delivery time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments