I had the original builder's carpet (23 years old) replaced in my house. Living room dining room, stairs, hallway and 3 bedrooms.

This house is occupied by myself and my husband (in our 50s). The only thing wrong with the old carpet is it was worn in some spots. Lowe's has contractors install their carpet. The carpet I bought has a 25 year warranty.

In two years it looked like *** (way worse than the original builder's carpet). It started to buckle all over the house (even in the hallway where there is no furniture). Horrible. I would never, ever, ever, buy carpet at lowe's.

The quality of the carpet and especially the installation was terrible. A waste of a lot of money. No excuse for this!!!!! And, someone needs to tell me why carpet with a 25 year warranty only comes with a one year installation warranty - oh, yeah, that's right - the installers do a *** job and Lowe's knows it.

I will never step foot inside a lowe's for any reason and neither will any of my siblings, in-laws, cousins and everyone we tell about it on facebook.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lowes carpet installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Lowes to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments