Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 24

Finally we gave up with Lowes and signed paper with just 24% refund. But it been 2 months we haven't received our check.

There is no clarity that when I am going to get or will it get reissue if lost.

The person who is working with us is neither responding to our calls or emails. We just get automated response saying will get back to you after 6 days but no clarity on what's going on.

Original review posted by user Aug 17

My husband and I purchased a house last yr in 2017, we wanted to do house improvement/upgrate in the new house so we did some research in carpet purchase and narrowed down Lowes however Lowes did not meet our expectation at all, its so frustrating that its been 5 months now and the issue is not close to resolution.

we bought carpet from Lowes at Raleigh store around 5 months ago , contractor came in the morning , after doing installation in the whole house at the end of the day they informed us that there are two different shades in the carpet and that some one will contact us shortly since contractor will report this issue with pictures and report.

since then our struggle is still on, no one ofcourse contact us and we are at point that we are literally being pass from one team to another, from different people from store manager to CPD and now to sales installation team to get this resolve and yet there is no follow up and status of what is still same.

its sad that we trust and choose Lowes for the business and paid upfront $6000 . This was absolutely not expectated from one of the reputed company although I am conceived now I should rather warn my friends, family, co-workers and neighbors not to purchase from Lowes.

Lowes contractor lied to us and informed us about the two shade after the insallation. its been 7 months now and there is no satisfactory resolution to this situation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments