Resolved

Update by user Apr 15, 2018

While the carpet has been installed, there is still some variation in the carpet between rooms. However, each room is cohesive.

I would have preferred to have all the carpet match without variation throughout the house, but at least, there isn't any variation in each room. Updated April 15, 2018.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2018

I purchased carpet at Lowe's January 6, 2018, for the living room, dining room, stairs, hallway and three bedrooms. The day before the install for President's Day in February of 2018, I was notified by the installation company there was not enough carpet to complete the master bedroom from the mill.

I agreed to at least start on the installation on President's Day, February 19, 2018. Today, on March 16, 2018, the last piece of carpet was put down and the installer notified me the piece of carpet had a variation and did not match. I immediately called Lowe's and we agreed to re-order the complete job to avoid another mess, rip up the previous work and start from scratch.

Thanks, Lowe's! Hopefully, this whole carpet installation will be done correctly the third time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments