130 Lowes Blvd, Lexington, NC 27292, USA

the following is my humble opinion and I believe the following: Lowes is NOT standing behind my carpet seams(plural) problems. denying and trying to say seam is within standards.

I WILL NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUY LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT AGAIN. filed complaint with Better business bureau in North Carolina whom seams to protect lowes cause they closed my complaint as resolved when its NOT. filed complaint with my local consumer affairs, lowes corporate office 866-284-8989 and 704-758-2084 ext 6587741 was useless and refuses to help.what a disgusting experience with Lowes and I wish I had LOOKED AT LOWES REVIEWS GOOGLED IT TO SEE SO MANY NEGATIVES. does this seam look within standards to you?

smh they sent Gemini Flooring Carpet and Flooring 120 Freeman Ln, Manorville, NY 11949 to view seam which owner had no tools and used his car key to run along seam to take out excess glue and fibers so he claimed which left a bigger seam opening and noticeable and told me Lowes stand behinds carpet when they are NOT in my case. he also said they need to open it up and re-trim it.

so how can they say it needs to be re-trim then claim its within standards? hmmm.I will be leaving NEGATIVE REVIEWS ALL OVER INTERNET

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: carpet seams coming apart Lowes refuse to fix.

Comments