State: Colorado City: Denver Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 475 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Louisville lowes refuses to honor the low price guarantee policy

On Sept. 30, 2016, i bought one bag CEMEX Cement Mix (item number 364001) from Lakewood Lowes (10555 West Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO) at $2.3/bag. Then i went to Louisville Lowes (1171 Dillon Rd, Louisville, CO) to buy the same product, they wanted to charge $9.5/bad, and refuse to honor the low price guarantee policy. Their excuse is that they bought that product at arougd $6/bag, so they can not sell that to me at $2.3/bag. However, I went to Westminster Lowes (5600 West 88th Ave, Westminster, CO), and they agreed to charge me $2.3/bag.

Why didn't you buy more at Lakewood? Was it their last bag and it was damaged so they gave you a big discount?

Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
they need to say sorry for not following the low price policy they promised
Tags
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE

Lowes Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado

Went to lowes today aug 7 to exchange a grinder I bought may 22 I was told by the tool manger her name is debbie they had none in stock so I walked over to look at other ones that one was the only brand so I asked the manger debbie if she could sell me the display well when she walked over there was one on the shelf then we go back to do the exchange and some how juan david said it got bumped out so then he has an employee steve get on the computer he calls IT that takes another 25 mins finally he did the transaction as cash.I bought 2 other items I payed cash for the amount was 3.13 I handed him 20.00 and 13 cents he in return gives me fifteen dollars back so I told he owed me $2.00 more needless to say very unorganized and very unhappy customer.
Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111