State: Colorado Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (8 of 473 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Pueblo, Colorado - Purchased an appliance

on 5/6/2018 took off from work to buy the appliance. They said delivery date would be 5/28/2019. Then they said it would be 6/4/2019. Then they said it would be 6/10/2019. I contacted Linda in Corporate she suggested another mode. We agreed .She stated they had 21 in the warehouse and stated delivery would be around the 21st. I called cancelled my order on the first model. Larry in cabinetry refunded my original purchase through my lowes card. He then transferred me to the cashier who said your purchase had been declined because of the first purchase was still in the system and it would take 3 to 5 days to clear out. I called the lowes card center and they pretty much said "{{Redacted}} " there is nothing we can do sorry ,you will have to wait . I have been a Lowes customer for over 30 years . I have purchased 9 major appliances and this is the treatment I get. I am going to Home depot and buy a fridge. I will never purchase another thing from Lowes , service is 0, response -0,attitude constant apathy every level SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE
TightDeer853

They have zero control over your credit card just bc it says Lowe’s on it doesn’t mean they can expedite refunds you belligerent nightmare

If you need an appliance in a timely manner NEVER purchase one that is not in stock at the store. If you order an appliance they normally arrive within a week from the manufacturer.

The problems start when the manufacturer is out of stock in their warehouse. The store won't know it till the truck from the manufacturer shows up with a packing ticket showing the appliance is backordered. All they get from the manufacturer is that it will ship on next weeks truck if it's in stock by then. It may come next week or it may take a couple of months if it's coming on a boat from Korea.

The sad fact is that the manufacturers don't support the stores with the information they need to keep the customer informed.

The store made the error in processing your refund and sale as 2 separate transactions. They should have processed the refund and the sale as one transaction to avoid the credit problem as it always takes a few days for a refund to actually post to your account.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Anythig about this purchase
Loss

Lowes in Silverthorne, Colorado - Terrible

1.8
This company is unorganized and cannot process orders online. They are always out of stock so the items get cancelled and then you have to try and reorder. They are just a *** company. Complete lack of leadership in the stores and never even close to enough employees. If an item is out of stock the employees are not able to look up and see if more are ordered, or, better yet, order one for me. What? is it really 2018 and there computer system doesn't tell the employee what is coming to the store? I have walked through an entire store and not seen one employee until I get to the front Customer Service counter where there are five employees all standing around talking. I hope they go out of business so another company can buy them up and at least do a mediocre job. They are just absolutely incompetent.

Because lowes treat there employees like crap that's why they don't have enough people working there.

Why would they put the time, money, and effort into the things you are complaining about when for every person who is dissatisfied will be replaced by twenty other customers? As long as people flock to them to buy stuff cheap, why would they spend the money to correct these issues?

It makes no business sense at all to them. That's what happens when there is little competition and low prices are the only way they can attract business.

Product quality and service go down because the only other place you can go is just as bad or worse. It's a race to the bottom and it's been going on for 40 years.

Loss
Preferred solution
I just want to leave feedback so they can get better. I don't need money just a competent decent store.

Lowes in Glenwood Springs, Colorado - Poor customer Service

1.9
I made a phone call to our local Lowes in Glenwood Springs, CO. I was looking to see if a part was in store because online was not clear in the results. The first call lasted two minutes. Tina in customer service transferred me to appliances and after several rings I was transferred back to Tina, and she was to ring them again and we were disconnected. My second call was seven minutes with the same merry-go-round. My third call I asked Tina if she could look up a part number for me instead of transferring me. She said she was very busy and I would have to hold. I agreed to hold. After seventeen minutes on hold Tina returned and looked up my part number, from the website, and told me it was an invalid part number. She then transferred me to appliances again. A gentleman that did not give his name told me I would not find that part in the store and had to talk with a different person to order it. He transferred me and I was disconnected again. After the second phone call I sent my other half to the store to see if the part we needed was there or not. As he got to the store he could hear over the store speakers for "someone to please answer the call for appliances." He made note of the business of the store, his description was of two females in customer service with no customers in line and not very many shoppers in the store. If I could shop at a Home Depot I would but the options for us in Glenwood Springs are limited. I would not recommend ever trying to call the store for help. And if you must shop there know what you need because the help has no interest in helping.

Like most people, your expectations of a "self service discount home improvement center" (Lowe's description, not mine) are pretty *** high.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Bad service
Preferred solution
Hire people that want to work for thier paycheck.

Louisville lowes refuses to honor the low price guarantee policy

On Sept. 30, 2016, i bought one bag CEMEX Cement Mix (item number 364001) from Lakewood Lowes (10555 West Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO) at $2.3/bag. Then i went to Louisville Lowes (1171 Dillon Rd, Louisville, CO) to buy the same product, they wanted to charge $9.5/bad, and refuse to honor the low price guarantee policy. Their excuse is that they bought that product at arougd $6/bag, so they can not sell that to me at $2.3/bag. However, I went to Westminster Lowes (5600 West 88th Ave, Westminster, CO), and they agreed to charge me $2.3/bag.

Why didn't you buy more at Lakewood? Was it their last bag and it was damaged so they gave you a big discount?

Preferred solution
they need to say sorry for not following the low price policy they promised
Tags
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE

Lowes Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado

Went to lowes today aug 7 to exchange a grinder I bought may 22 I was told by the tool manger her name is debbie they had none in stock so I walked over to look at other ones that one was the only brand so I asked the manger debbie if she could sell me the display well when she walked over there was one on the shelf then we go back to do the exchange and some how juan david said it got bumped out so then he has an employee steve get on the computer he calls IT that takes another 25 mins finally he did the transaction as cash.I bought 2 other items I payed cash for the amount was 3.13 I handed him 20.00 and 13 cents he in return gives me fifteen dollars back so I told he owed me $2.00 more needless to say very unorganized and very unhappy customer.
Problems with payment

Lowes in Colorado - "Customer Service"? Are they kidding?

1.9
I spent more than an hour, a dozen phone calls, and talked to a couple of very dumb girls, trying to reach someone in "customer service" with a clue. I can't count how many times I was put on terminal hold, disconnected, sent to a line that only rang and rang and rang. I was told by one of the *** girls that Lowe's doesn't have more than one refrigerator and it is backordered, another *** girl said there's nothing she can do to refund an order because of some *** internal reason that is of no concern to me. I will never spend one more penny with Lowes.

I in no way believe this even happened, sounds just like customer expecting something for nothing...

Here's another clueless person that thinks retail stores run into the back room and build products when they order them. If they don't have any more and can't get more from the manufacturer in a reasonable time or the product is no longer made most reasonable people would want a refund so they can buy something else. I expect most stores would be happy to have a person with your attitude shop elsewhere.

Problems with payment

Lowes in Loveland, Colorado - Don't use Lowe's to Install Laminate

2.8
First off, let me say that the independent contractors used by Lowe’s to install my laminate flooring did an excellent job. They were efficient, courteous and thorough. Would gladly work with them again, except for the fact that they work with Lowe’s. Once Lowe’s gets you to commit to their flooring, they do not care about the consumer. We were told by them, that our flooring order was local so it would only be a week for us to wait to have the floor installed. Since we were removing our old flooring ourselves, we immediately removed it, so that we were prepared for the installers. After a couple of days, we called Lowe’s wondering when the laminate would be delivered. This is when we were told it was still on order and would not be in for another week. So we asked to schedule the installers, but they would not do that until the flooring was delivered. When it was finally delivered, we had to call Lowe’s because they did not call us, to schedule the installers. Again, we asked to schedule the installers, but were told the scheduler would call us back. Two days later, we were contacted, so they could schedule us in a week in a half for the install. So with our rush to get the flooring removed because we believed the sales person in the flooring section, and the wait for the delivery and the installers to call us, we were three weeks without flooring. I forgot to mention that when they ordered the material, they did not order the quarter rounds we needed. So we had to have them order these so they would get here by time the installers were finished. They arrived the first day of the install, but we had to pick them up, because they would not deliver them, even though they were the ones that screwed up and did not order them with the rest of the flooring that was delivered. The next day when the installers go to install them, they discovered they were broken and ***. So once again, I had to contact Lowe’s, but they would not order them until we brought in the old ones. So after I went back down and ordered them, the guys in the flooring section acted like it was my fault they had to reorder them….extremely poor customer service. When the quarter rounds finally did come in, and we finally got the installer to come back out, they sent a totally different crew. I would not have these guys build a chicken coop if I needed one. I wasn’t there when they came, otherwise it would have been a different story; but when I did get home, my wife showed me the job they did. They were in a hurry to get to another job, they did a half *** job in installing the quarter rounds they did install, and they didn’t even install all of them. They also were supposed to tack down an area of carpet that goes into our bedroom; but they did not have the equipment with them. So once again, we had to contact Lowe’s about this, and they did send the original crew back out the next day, and everything was fixed. But I will never have Lowe’s do any flooring for me again!!!! We love the Pergo flooring we did get, but next time we will purchase it from Home Depot.

Don't u kno laminate has to acclimate? So why would u rip up ur floor before the acclamation even started?!

So.....what you're saying......is that the installers were great....but did a *** job. I will file your complaint to file 13. You double talk as bad as a politician.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service

Lowes in Dacono, Colorado - He past

1.1
Over the past 5 days from 4/26 through today, 4/30 I have gone to the Lowes store at New Center Point 5 times and have been served by 4 different plumbing "Associates". All I needed was a way to connect a new kitchen faucet to 3/8" PEX and I have done this many times before using Shark *** products. The 4 associates tried to sell me valves I did not need and 3 things instead of 1. Today when I went back for the final time the plumbing associate I saw yesterday saw me and walked away. This is terrible customer service. I have never received such terrible customer service at Home Depot or Ace hardware. This Lowes need to teach their associates the correct way to fix things instead of constantly trying to upsell customers things they do not need.

If you know what you needed why did you ask 4 associates for help? It doesn't sound like you bought what they were "trying to sell you." Did you ever stop to think that they may have been right and that if you bought what they were "trying to sell" you that you wouldn't have had to make 5 trips to the store?

I'd walk away from you too if you had waisted my time yesterday by ignoring my advise. I am sure I could find someone else to help that will listen to what I had to say.

rollo2016

Go to a local plumbing and heating company. You cannot expect the sales personnel at big box stores to know anything other than how to get in touch with their feelings as they have been taught in today's public schools.

The parts guy in a local plumbing company is required to know what he is selling. Good luck.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • I will go to home depot from now on

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111