This is a complaint for the E.P.P. Lowes sells during the purchase of any appliance.

We purchased this plan with our $3000 Kitchen Aid oven from Lowes 2 years ago. Recently, we had a power surge and this burned out all of our appliances. We contacted E.P.P. and the service center came out 3 different times and replaced 2 boards.

After they left, the oven was still not working. They wanted to return for a 4th trip to replace another board. I've had to take 3 days off work so far and the oven wasn't fixed. I call the company and spoke to a "Manager" names Andrew, who refused to provide any contact information so I can make a complaint.

He stated his ID # was 1537495 and his supervisor was "Karen." Unfortunately, "Karen" does not accept phone calls from the public. I was furious to hear that a manager refused to speak to a unsatisfied costumer. "Andrew" refused to assist me any further and refused to forward my complaint to his supervisor. This is a horrible company, and I hope a supervisor actually reads this.

I will be posting this in various other cites until my issue is resolved. As of today, we are still without an oven.

We are very disappointed with the service and attitudes of the personnel at Lowe's E.P.P. service center.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments