was never late on my card then my credit score went down do to job. and the bastards closed my acount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

First off, closing an account for a reason is not racism. Saying "we're closing your account because you are a (insert race or religion of your choice) is racism.

Learn the difference and maybe someday someone will believe it when you really are discriminated against. Banks don't close accounts (and again, it was the issuing bank that closed it, NOT Lowe's) without following specific legal regulations.

What an ignorant comment. Lowes didn't close your account.

You don't have an account with Lowes. You have an account with a credit company that issues cards with Lowes name on them that can be used at Lowes.

If you had bothered to read the agreement you have with that company you would know that they can check your ratings from time to time. It isn't their fault that your ratings have dropped enough that they aren't comfortable with extending credit to you any more.

@Anonymous

your credit also gets canceled for NOT using your Lowes Card. I was paying my low balance and not using the card for 2 months(YES TWO MONTHS).

I have a project coming up. But WHATEVER.

I will just use my home depot account.... but the conversation is being pasted everywhere I can think of to put it for people to read that they actually closed for not using for 2 months.......

@shelley

Lowes has nothing to do with your account with an independent credit company other than that the account can be used at their store. Why are you carrying a high interest rate store card anyway>