201 Woodland Dr Sw, Wise, VA 24293
3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My husband and I were at Lowe’s of wise, va about 7pm on Memorial Day. We wanted to purchase carpet from the rolls in the back.

We pressed the help button several times. No response, we then searched for a sales person but none could be found. Finally we went to appliances where two men were doing something on the computer. They said they would find someone for us.

We went back and waited but no one came. These two men saw us still standing there later but did nothing. I hope you have video so you can see this for yourself. After about 30 minutes we went home.

On the way out we looked at the plants. No one had watered them. They were completely wilted. Several people were out there.

We couldn’t believe all the people complaining.

What has happened to our Lowe’s? I have built two big houses from this store and have never seen it like this.

Reason of review: Plants not cared for.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You should have been home having a barbecue rather than going shopping and expecting retail employees to spend their Holiday working. Stores should close and allow their employees the chance to observe holidays as well.