Verified Reviewer

3.1

i have had many problems with lowes and the customer care.

1. Purchased flooring with delivery and installation.

Installers did a most awsome job. Delivery was not as explained it was winter there was snow on the ground. Flooring was to be brought into the room that it was to be installed in. The flooring was left in the driveway in the snow, but it was on a pallet, it was never brought into the house as it was explained to me.

I ended up bringing into the house myself only to further injure my back more.

2. I recently purchased a toilet with delivery and installation. (paid extra for this service) Contractor that went to pick it up could not deliver or install it, because it was broken. This was the last one and a discontinued model.

Never received a call from the store, but installer called and said to pick out another one. I went to store to pick out another and arranged for installation and delivery again. A week later the product was delivered but installer was not able to install because of the location of the water lines. He returned the item to the store and told wife that i was to go to the store the next day and pick out another one and that he was going to leave word with an associate on exactly what i would need and that he would come back and pick it up and install it.

Went back to the store nd was told by the associate in appliance that he was told that they would not be able to install another one unless i had a plumber come out and do some extensive plumbing to move drains and water lines. There is already an existing toilet in that spot. I went to go get a refund because the associate would help. After about 2 hours of waiting the refund was complete.

I do want to say you have a customer care person in the front named Betsy that was just wonderful, (dont loose that one). Needless to say i had to go to home Depot, picked out another one. Should be delivered and installed within the next couple of days.

3. Just purchased a new samsung refrigerator with delivery and set up.

This item was in stock at the time. Item delivered as promised. when item was taken off back of truck (great delivery associates) to be opened there were dents in the front door (like it was punched) this i do not believe was done by the delivery as the box it came in was undamaged. The refrigerator was placed back on the truck.

Had to go back to lowes and do all the paper work again. Item was now out of stock and maybe two weeks or more till another come in. I use to like getting all my materials i would need at lowes but i have had nothing but bad luck.

(i know going to blame it on covid) Corporate really needs to look at it policy's on it customer care. Just give me one good reason why i should come back to lowes as a customer

Preferred solution: to see improvement in the store and its customer care.

Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania