Verified Reviewer

Today I received a Merchandise Card in the amount of $302.44 via UPS courier because of a cancellation of my order. The funds were intended to purchase an 80-Volt Lithium Ion 10-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw (Battery Included), which appeared on your website as an available item.

I made no request for cancellation or refund; the cancellation was made by you.

To me, it is an outrage that I should be forced to spend the amount at Lowe's again. It is my money and should be refunded as cash to use any way I choose, whether at Lowe's or elsewhere. The way I see it, it would be appropriate for me to be able to go to my local Lowe's store in Vancouver, WA, #1632, and withdraw the funds as cash by surrendering the card.

I have favored Lowe's as my project center for a long time now, but if you deem funds within your system to be captive to you, I may be reconsidering where I shop. The policy is ridiculous and self serving.

There is a Home Depot closer to me than your store where I could begin shopping for my project needs.

In actuality, I would rather be able to get the saw I wanted. A possible reason for the cancellation was not given until after the fact.

If there was going to be a problem, it should have been flagged during the purchase process. The specific reason I wanted the 80V pole saw is that I already have the charger and two batteries; I wanted to be able to use the saw within the 80V family.

Please let me know if arrangements can be made for a cash refund of the Merchandise Card.

Thank you, Ernie Puscher, disgruntled customer