I went to Lowe's on Water's Avenue on Monday to buy a new front door and new french doors for the back of my house. Could not find anyone to help me.

Went back this evening, and still could not find anyone to help me. I even went to the front desk and had someone call for help, still no one came after 15 minutes of waiting.

Here I am wanting to spend money, to help our economy, and no one in the store seemed at all interested in making a sale. My advise - Stay away from Lowes!!!!

Comments

you need to stop thinking the whole *** world owes you anything and get off your lazy *** and do it yourself! worthless biggots like you who think the sun shines outta their ***, make working in retail a pain. go die a lonely death , dipshit spoiled american.

to *** wipe! #632094

Wow really, to want service that they claim to provide is only right. I for one cannot find work and just walked into a Lowes installation and they could not speak English....They have a better contract than me and my way more experienced English s-peaking and god fearing buddy could get.

We worked mainly section 8 houses and lost money....but they had great installers that would give you their personal number in case of a problem and also guaranteed installation for at least one year. Will the illegals that installed the caret in that upset English speaking womans house be there to help her if something went wrong. Do they even have the experience to know if carpet is delaminated or they just make it work so the customer loses every time.

Lowes is helping destroy the American culture by also basic slave labor and under cutting the people that you are trying to defend and ecentually it hits every trades wallet making trade work even more unskilled and worthless in the future. When there is someone hungry in your own nationality that needs work and you look elsewhere it reminds me of the slave trade.

I too, have trouble locating help at Lowe's. I have to walk what seems like miles to find help, and then the person I find doesn't know anything.

Our Lowes does not hire enough employees to make sure every customer is helped quickly.The gerden department is particularly bad. Few employees and no one knows anything about plants.

I also do not like their round-robin sub-contracting system. If I get one sub-contracter that I like, I want to hire that one again, not someone new. Lowes also avoids responsibility for hiring illegal aliens this way.

They do not make sure their sub-contractors do hire illegals. You never know until they show up and don't speak English.

Infuriating!! :(

with the state of the economy sales are the life blood of the store. if you do not have sales then you cant have payroll to have associates in the store

Why does everybody think that if they have a dollar in their pocket they are important?

Who *****cares! Surely not the employees making minimum wage...