Verified Reviewer

2.5

Plumber went to get replacement water heater and was issued a store credit for $98, because Lowe's didn't have the same size that was covered under the warranty. Lowe's issued a store credit in HIS name rather than mine.

I can't use it and our plumber won't be going to this store. The credit should be mine to use.

User's recommendation: Don't have your plumber get your water heater.

Location: 1621 Southwest Arvonia Place, Topeka, KS 66615

Comments

#2012944

You should take your receipt the plumber gave you for his service. It will show water heater installation. Maybe they will make an exception.

#2012958
@PissedConsumer2012944

I tried that. Got no satisfaction. Going to see store manager tomorrow.

#2013290
@Sheila M

Are you scared of the plumber? Why would you let this person MAKE you jump through hoops for the credit? It's OK to be frightened of the dreaded plumber but don't waste the manager's time or take it out on them.

#2013426
@PissedConsumer2012944

I tried that. no go.

#2012713

What do you mean credit was in his name? Wasn’t he just given a $98 gift card? And even if it was in his name, why didn’t you have him lower your bill by $98?

#2012716
@PissedConsumer2012713

This is "company policy". I'm still working on getting my $98.

Lowes Reviews