Verified Reviewer

The Raleigh Grove Barton store is a mile away and I'm there often. A few days ago I was there and a very unpleasant employee had his mask around his neck.

I nicely said that would do any good. He said "Masks are stupid" and pulled it up under his nose. Talk about stupid! There were other employees with them around their necks as well although Lowe's policy is that all employees must wear them.

Smart. I've waited on the phone w/customer service for 45 minutes and still am. I've written in only to get a response that the customer service mailbox isn't monitored.

Now I'm really ticked.95% of the customers were wearing masks out of consideration for their employees and others, as the CDC guidelines recommend. Lowe's has the right idea but they need to enforce the mask rule or tell the employees to get out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 4831 Grove Barton Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613