Verified Reviewer

3.5

My son bought this Craftsman gas backpack blower model CM46BT for Christmas on December 10th 2019. I only started using it about April of this year and it will not stay running.

It has a 2 year warranty. I took it back to your store and they said I had to go through the manufacturer. I called the number on the box at 888-331-****. I called 8 times being put on hold all the time .

I spent hours doing this and finally got through only to be told I needed to call another number at 800-487-****. I spent hours on hold with them never getting through. I will never buy Craftsman again!

You should just exchange it for me at this point! I do most of my shopping at Lowes and have a Lowes card but if I am going to have these kinds of problems there are other hardware stores to go to.

Brad Perley