Las Vegas, Nevada

LOWES @ East Charlseton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV

I walked out to the garden section to pay for my stuff. As I approach the cash registered, I see this young woman(the cashier) leaning onto the counter where I set my things to checkout.

She was talking to a family with a newborn. I wait for a minute or so then walk between the cashier and the lady with the kid to get to the only active checkout. Right away the cashier has an attitude, like how dare you interupt my social life just to pay for your things. As we left the cash register and walked outside the man that was picking up the woman with the baby pulled up right in front of us, OFF the designated road, and blocked our exit to the parking lot.

My gut feeling is that this was racially motivated. What ever happened to stores that at least pretend to appreciate your business?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cashier.

Comments

Anytime you feel like you are being disrespected or are not getting the service you deserve, all you have to do is ask for the MOD. Its the MOD's job to take care of this sort of thing.

If you leave the store without saying anything to the MOD how do you expect them to handle the situation and make anything better? If no one says anything then they assume everything is ok.

Stop reposting. We got the hint the first time you pulled the race card and cried like a big baby.